81,000 sq ft Single let Industrial Investment
Units 12,13&14, Aberaman Industrial Estate
- Let to Fiberweb Geosynthetics Limited (incorporated in 7 October 1981) and guaranteed by Chicopee Holdings BV which forms part of the wider group www.berryglobal.com
- Long-term, secure income until 28th November 2032
- Passing rent of £319,382.32 per annum (£3.94 psf)
- There is an open market review in 2027 (with a cap of £365,000)
- There is a strong occupational story with the Tenant in full occupation and recently secured an investment of £6m on a Melt Blown line at the facility.
- The Tenant has been in occupation on a leasehold basis since 2002 (circa 19 years) and prior to that owned the Freehold.
- They further demonstrated their commitment to the location by signing a new 10 year reversionary lease commencing in 2022.
- Low Capital Value of £59 per sq ft.